FastTrack 2016 Grand Prix
We here at the FastTrackPGH family are happy to announce the start of a new event to help raise awareness for Huntington’s disease. Welcome to the 1st ever FastTrackPGH Grand Prix. A four and a half week “virtual race” held by the wonderful folks at Pittsburgh International Race Complex. The race will be held at the freshly paved Wilson Circuit, a magnificent .83 mile, 13 turn track. You’ll be piloting the newly refreshed 9.5hp Karts provided by Pitt Race.
Here’s how it works:
- Between the dates of June 1st and June 26th
- Start here by signing up and donating $25 or more to enter the race.
- Go to Pitt Race, pay for as many sessions ($22.50/ea) as you would like. You will be supplied with a helmet, gloves, and racing jacket.
Mon-Fri 12-7pm Sat-Sun 7am-7pm
You must be at least 5 foot tall and 13 years old
- Lay down your fastest lap time.
- Keep your eyes peeled here and our Facebook page for the results.
On Sunday, June 26th we will be announcing the fastest three drivers at Pitt Race with the guys from Moore Performance.
The top three drivers will win:
- 1st GoPro
- 2nd 32in VIZIO Smart LED TV
- 3rd Gift Certificates for Moore Performance
- Door prizes will be available at Pitt Race on the 26th.
Thank you for your support